Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616)
A Certificate III in Hospitality provides a pathway to work in hotels, restaurants, motels, clubs, pubs, cafés, and coffee shops. Such departments included at these venues are Bistro Service, Café, Functions and Events, or even Kitchen Operations.
A Certificate III in Hospitality (SIT30616) will provide you an engaging, sociable, and multicultural environment!
Units of Work Include
Typical duties at work would include
- Providing responsible service of alcohol and table service of food and beverage.
- Participate in hygienic practices for food, safe food handling and safe work practices.
- Work effectively in the hospitality service areas.
- Serve food and beverage.
- Show social, cultural awareness and work effectively with others in the hospitality industry.
- Design & produce business documents, while sourcing & using information on the hospitality industry.
- Providing services to customers.
- Service of food and beverage in a Bistro, Café, & Functions environment.
- Seating, greeting, and serving customers.
- Serving meals & drinks.
- Coffee making / Barista.
- Function and Events service & setups.
- Kitchen preparation.